Sunday 22 February 2009

Hello boys and girls,

I wanted just say 'have a nice week of holiday' to evryone... It'll probably be a too short week for all of us but after that there is the Chimay spring who's waiting for us... So we have to be fit and ready to manage our famous party! I want remember us that the rheto's party and Villers are the tow bigest and knowest evening of the year... and I don't say that because I come from Villers...

After that there will be only 6 weeks before the holidays of Pâques...So a not too long periode... That will past very speed... even too speed... and during this tow weeks of holiday some of us will probably already looking for a kot... I think evreybody is thiking to the next year life...

In four months we will say 'goodbye' to the college and 'hello' to the uniersity of some thing like that... so very very soon... Keep that in a little spot of your mind!;)

2 comments:

  1. the festival is waiting to us; we are waiting forward to it...
    who is the most impatient? lol
    of course everyone think to the next year, it's very important, but we have to live completely each day of our rhéto; that's what I try to do :)
    i'll certainly miss the college and all the great people I know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The festival is going fast!! I hope we have a lot of people and a lot of fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete