Wednesday 4 February 2009

A little présentation of myself...

Hello, I'm Harmonie, I'm17.

I'm student in my last year in the College Saint Joseph of Chimay.
I live in a little villlage in the south of the belgium, called Villers-La-Tour. It's situated next to Chimay, a town known all over the world for his famous beer.
I've got one brother called Géry, 12.

Next year I plan to go to Namur to study medicine. I know it would be hard... but I believe to... and I know also that I must enjoy this year to the full before beinding.

This blog is an English's project with all the students of my classroom so I can already say sorry for all the mistake I can do...

Good trip my dear !

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!
    As you wrote, that's our last year together in the secondy school. Anyway I hope we'll keep in touch with each other via these blogs!
    See you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harmo!

    You said you wanted to do medicine, but what exactly? Brain surgeon, nurse, docter, etc? Also, don't worry about the mistakes. The point of learning a language is being able to communicate and I understood what you meant. I could always point out some of your mistakes to you or something, but only if you want. To be honest, I didn't know the beer until I found out I was coming to Chimay, but I have to say it's really good, the Chimay Blue in particular.

    ReplyDelete